View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 10:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Report for abusive banishment 

Hi,

I have been banished from your server yesterday (62.67.42.174 Apostles of Midway, around 2.00 am UTC + 01:00) , without any warning or any what so ever reason.
I have been playing a lot on your server in the past as "Cegoca" (playing ranked 70 on gametracker) and never had any problem.
During the game yesterday, I had a very good ping compared to the other players and thus had a certain advantage in gameplay.
Could that be the reason for any frustration by the admin (was it USMC Tugg) ?

I would greatly appreciate any reply on my request to cancel that banishment.

Regards,

Cegoca.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:22 pm
champion
champion

hi, i checked the banlist and the reason that is mentioned is u got caught using maphack
i will contact the admin that gave the ban on this behave
i will get back to you on this matter as soon i have more info on this case

Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:28 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for your answer but ... caught using maphack ? ? ? I don't even know what that is !
I just played on another server and Tugg was there, he told me I was suspected as seemed to know where everyone was.
Not only is this nonsence but the more, he pushed the admin on that other server to ban me as well from there on the same unfair reason !

Don't these guys know as soon as an AA gun is taken, its dot on the little map goes off ? ? ?
Don't they know that if their ping is far from good they will have a less fluent gameplay compared to mine ?
I say again, I'm no rookie, I've been playing this game for years (I have punkbuster installed).

So please explain what this maphack is all about ...

Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:04 pm
champion
champion

maphacking is when a player can see the opposite team on the minimap, either by 3th party software (or other options )

as far i know your name for the last years, ive never busted you on any of those myself

the ban should have been lifted so you should be able to play on apostles again

not sure what other server u got banned on , lately, there are a lot of people using hacks and cheats around, and some even steal old players names to get them in a bad daylight sorta speak

hope to see u soon on the server again

friendly regards from Xfiles1976

Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:47 pm
Profile WWW

Thank you for having solved this unfair banishment.
If you want, next time I'll play on the server, I can, at any time requested, take a screen capture and post it to show you there is no way I would cheat.

(The other server I got banned from, with the same suspicious person involved, was the "Rakija connecting people" server, and I got banned by "easyrider" ...
And btw easyrider, should you ever read this, be aware that, after being taken down a few times by your flaking, it's easy to expect your next move after capturing a flag would be to jump on the AA guns to take down approaching planes ... no need for a cheat to get that).

Kind regards and see you on the server shortly.

Cegoca.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]