View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Good times ... 

Hi guys,

how is everyone?

I just woke up this morning thinking of fun times we had playing Battlefield. All those captured flags, bleeding scores and enemy kills. Holy shit those times X-files shot me down with his bazooka from miles away. And RagHead with his skills piloting those ships.. it was really stupid trying to win 1v1 on sea versus him. And it still puts a smile on my face when I think about Jex, hiding inside the house waiting for someone to drive over his C4 he placed on the bridge. I remember Silver just being good at everything and I can't forget Walker, for having many nicknames. It was fun driving together in a jeep with Smiley, behind enemy lines going right into enemies, just pwning everyone. And Dutchy for inviting me into a game of Forgotten Hope even though, it didn't work out because I was lagging AF. One name is going through my mind and I think it was Arco? He was really good with driving planes and rage quitting with ALT+F4, and overall raging on Ventrilo. And for anyone else I didn't mention you all have a big place on my score list.

I still remember when I had first clan war. It was maps El-Alamein and Midway... we lost at El-Alamein but i'm not sure about Midway.

One of the best in-game moments would be, when everyone joined the server and helped with filming our clan video with director Jex holding the camera. I still watch the video from time to time... thinking, why can't this game be popular again.

Thanks to everyone,

with luv,

UnNameD

Last edited by UnNameD on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:52 pm
champion
champion

Holy shit those times X-fire shot me down
i think you ment me :P

im still out there in bf1942 , so dont be afraid to get in a game and get killed by a zook once again

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:37 am
Profile WWW

Alt+Tabbing to write a message on x-fire.. seconds later - plane in the water! ;) I didn't noticed that I typed your name incorrectly. whooops :) . (fixed)

alright X-FILES challenge accepted! I will try to join. And then I will knife you! :twisted: :P

Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:27 pm
hardcore trekkie!
hardcore trekkie!

Ahh the memories

I am getting anther PC soon and will be attempting to reinstall 1942.

There is a public facebook group if you want to reconnect. Not much happens in there but the odd chat springs up

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]